Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brussels

Hey, people!! How are you??

This time I felt like writing because last weekend I was in Brussels and I happened to pass by some places that brought me back memories from the previous time I had been there with many of you... don't you remember the first Sarphati trip to Bruges and Brussels?? Don't you remember your 'White Night'?? .

Being again in the beautiful Grand Place / Grote Markt reminded me how we began the 'White Night': everybody sitting on the floor gathered around the drinks. Later, I got lost with two Sarphati people and we ended up in a old-fashioned bar with an old jukebox... yeah, this time I paid a visit to it too. That night, I didn't joined the group until dawn, when we were all supposed to meet us in the left luggage office of the train station; where I found you sleeping on the floor leaning to each other... yeah, this time I also paid a visit to the lockers (but nobody was sleeping there :D). However, this time I neither take the sightseeing bus nor I had a beer in Delirium Café... .



If just Brussels brought me back so many memories I cannot imagine how it's going to be to get back to AMS again... I'm looking forward to it so much! :) ...I hope to see you there! :)

Héctor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha Delirium Café is an awesome place.
Hope you had fun on your trip and you're doing well in Madrid.

-Mahsa

Anonymous said...

Hey Hector,
Im happy u wrote here.Hope Brussels was great.
We have to keep the blog alive.
Probably next week I will have my computer back and with a bit of luck it is going to be fixed..so I promise to put some pictures of all of us.

See u in a week!
Chimo