Friday, January 29, 2010

Sarphati 7

Hi Guys,

I know its been a looooooooooooooooong time since i wrote up here but i was going through my old email and saw a bunch of old photos and emails between us, making plans for different birthdays, trips, sarphati awards, (pictures from grandma's place ---HAHA) etc....

But there was one email that Hector had sent out when 7 of us got into trouble, and he named us the Sarphati 7. I was reading the email in class and all of the sudden i burst into laughter......i got into trouble for it with my professor but it put me in a really god mood. And made me realize hoe much i miss you guys.

There's nothing special going on here....work and school like always. I do graduate in may though, so i'm really excited.

I'll post some pictures and more news in a little bit. But just know I miss you all so much.....and love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Kisses
Mahsa :)

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Hey Mahsa!

Nice to hear from you, good to hear you're well! Good luck with your graduation.

cathie

PS: greetings to your father - was nice talking to him on new years eve, trying to get a hold on you! He seemed very sweet. hihihihi...

hector624 said...

You know, after reading that I've been searching for that email... but I cannot find it! :S :D

Have fun!