Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to school

Yeah, well, I'm officially back to uni and real life. Started two weeks ago (on the 18th) and it's been bloody hard!!!! Now I'm really realizing how relaxed my situation was in A'dam... Phjoh! I've been sick with a cold as well since wednesday, and I've been dead-tired. This weekend I had family and friends of my parents in town; we celebrated my mothers 50th anniversary. It was so nice having them here - even my grandmother, aunt and uncle came all the way from Germany! It was a big surprise party, and we acctually managed to keep it a secret up until now! It was so nice!!! Except for the fact that I couldn't participate in everything, because I was laying around on my sofa watching stupid series :P But now I'm all better, and everybody's left.

To inform you briefly about what I was doing before Uni started, we started working on a musicvideo with my band. It was a lot of fun! We didn't do a lot, just a bit of research and planning, but here's a photo from one of the shootings

The background is in the center of Bergen: It's such a beatiful city I live in!?? I absolutely love being back :)

So, I know it's really early to start talking about it, but I'm from the north of europe, and we like planning things... What do you think about celebrating New Years Eve togehter? I am seriously considering Spain as a destination - I want to be somewhere it (hopefully) doesn't rain, with people I love and to eat 12 grapes. How about it, a New Years Eve to remember?

Lots of love,
Cathie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That would be wonderful! But it's difficult to talk about it being at 30º. I still have no plans for christmas so I'm open to all possibilities. If you wanna come to Barcelona, no need to say you're absolutely invited to my place; and I speak on behalf of all the catalan crew when I say we'll take care you and we'll make you enjoy new year's eve.

And nice Bergen! I really want to go there. I think I'm gonna have to start thinking on working on something to save some money...

Kisses!!

Adrià