Tuesday, August 19, 2008

i feel like giving news today...



hey guys!!!

i have not written anything since today and even if im gonna see quite a lot of people in few hours now in bilbao i wanted to give some news to everybody.
My life is now relatively calm and quiet comparing our undescriptible year we had all together...It is almost one month for me now that im back in france and i spent most of the time working in a surgery room as testify the pictures( im actually writing this in the room two meter from the surgery table). I could talk about disgusting stories with blood ( i know that moflo is already exicted reading that, come down man) and destroyed human bodies.... for hours with everything i saw but i don't wanna shock the fragile people. I can simply imagine that my daily job is a mix btw grey's anatomy and doctor house without special effects.. i won't tell more about it but it is really cool.

Except that, i had some good parties with my friends even if the wiskhy with cocacola smells and tastes like all of you now, so it is quite hard to drink that with other people ( but don't worry i still do it). By the way i wanna say to some people ( adria and conde to not point them) that i quit smoking cigaret in amsterdam, the last one was on the trainplatform one minute before leaving and we bet until bilbao, im gonna win this bet for surrrrrrrreeeeee ( like someoneelse would say).
For the moment i have been on holidays just during a we ( yes im saving lives, i cannot do eveyhting...). I went to britain in english or Bretagne in french ( west coast ) with some friends ( i was fishing on a boat of 4 meters so next time i probably borrow the one that principessa spent her holidays on , ok??)).
i think i tried during the first weeks ( those that sucked a lot) to explain to my f'riends my erasmus but i stopped cause like we said before it 's impossible, not because of them but i could find the exact words to explain all the feelings that we shared and all the stuffs that we built.
i miss all of you so much but i also feel proud and full to have lived what we did.
so thanks
with love,
and see you really soon or unfortunetly later .

dr Robin VINCENT ( or almost dr...)

ps: im arriving at 6.40 pm at bilbao's airport on thursday, if someone feel like picking me up...it's a great feeling that should be realized...


3 comments:

. said...

We won't make it at 6.40 in Bilbao, so we can't pick you up (even if we'd made it before 6.40 we wouldn't pick you up, don't think you're that important).

And yes, I'm still smoking, but I slowed down (one cigarette less a day; which means that every 20 days I save 3 euros). But don't worry, I won't lose that bet, I'm gonna smoke in Mario's bathroom at nights and I'm gonna bring chewing gum for you not to smell my breath.



I came in just to say that the Catalan people have been training really hard to burn and destroy Mario's town. After weeks of planning and all sorts of complications we're finally coming by car (Héctor's van). So everything's planned and ready to start our "Road to Bilbado" trip.

Meet (most of) you there!

Hope to see before Christmas the rest of you!

PS: Catalan people, the first one that gets talking to Nacho, please contact the others as soon as possible to decide the exact to time to meet. Va, collons.

Adrià

. said...

spanish people...

are we all ok? any relative or friends in the plane that was going to gran canaria?

did the madrid people managed to arrive to santander or the flight was cancelled?

Anonymous said...

Robin it looks like you work in a tv show, like Dr. McDreamy. haha

And the catalans, let me just say I'm jealous you get to travel with Hector's van :)

love you all, and miss you
-Mahsa