Friday, August 1, 2008

Meeting in BCN


July 31st, that was the day that eventually the Catalan people arranged for the first meeting after leaving AMS... and suddenly Conde showed up!!!
We had a great dinner at Héctor's place trying to imitate the kind of dinners we used to have in Sarphati... There are no words to describe what we all felt, it was weird to met us again in BCN and not in AMS... but above all, the weirdest thing was to meet just some of us (11 people)... so many Sarphati people were missing!!! Be sure that we thought about each one of you!!!
We're about to go out... despite we won't go to Paradiso, we'll try to have as much fun as possible.

We miss you all and we love you..

See you soon.

Catalan people + Conde.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW great guys.
Hopefully you're going to razmatazz!!!!!

Miss you all
-Mahsa

. said...

Hey guys!!
Nice to see that you keep some habits, i hope that most of you will be in BCN when i'll come and as i am an good tourist my friend and i will speak only spanish ( not catalan sorry but it's a start ). I can't wait to see you.
See u really soon!!
Julie

binbin said...

hi guys,
it makes me so happy to see that even if in another way it's quite hard as well to see u together and to not be able eb there
I was partying with my friends when i saw the picture... And , believe me i love my friends so much, but at this moment i would have given so much to join and be with u just for a while, i would have echanged my two parties without thinking a minute, not because i was not enjoying mine ( i was really drunk and it was fun) but just cause i would like to laught with carlos and adria listening the stupid bad jokes of nacho, listening queen wiht joan...so much to say with everyone.. and i don't forget the other people from all over the europe...and further....
miss u all my friends
Robin

Anonymous said...

oooohhhhhhh!!!
I have admit that i was really jealous to think that you were toguether again. Thanksfully see u really soon!!!

I miss all of u.

Sonsol