Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Matadapera....candidate for next huge meeting!



I dont know if im going to be able to post a photo because Im kind of slow with this things, I was like 15 minutes trying to find were I could write. But don´t worry I´ll do my best (or I will call Mario) :).

This was on Monday in Adria´s second house ( well, I think we have to say Adria´s "residence" house) it is half an hour from barcelona " in theory" because I came with Joan Sola and we spend like one hour and a half to find the house following the Michelin route, we can say that he was making tourism to me. Whatever, the house is really nice, it has a pool as you can see.

We had a great time, but a lot of people were missing and is something we all noticed. It has been the best year of my life, the best decision of my life . Moving to sarphati was incredible, were I found the best family ever. Looking forward to Bilbao , miss you all....


Chimo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh julie I didn't recognize you!!!
I hope you enjoy Barcelona with everyone.

Love you all
-Mahsa