Friday, August 1, 2008

Hello, hello! by Mario!

Hi guys!!

I didn,t write for a long time in the blog and altough I don,t have a lot of new things to say, I wanted to do it, Does anyone have a problem?? Oh!

How are you? I want to have more activity in this Board, ok?? I have to talk a little bit about Bilbao,s Trip. I know that maybe this is not fair for the people that cannot come, and specially for sweety Mahsa that is in far Arizona. But to compesate, I have asked to B.friend to have a detail for her, so here i go,.... Hello Hello! hahaha :-)

Jose photoshops ourselves in this composition!! For you my dear!!

For the rest, comming back to the trip, I have to say that I,m so glad to receiving you guys at my little flat,.... and specially for this,.... I would like to ask for those that are comming by car (catalan Sector) to take as many as sleeping bags as they can!! because the floor is gonna be so tough.... hahah.

I,m going to do my best in order to be confortable, buuuuut this is all the resources I have..... I would like to remember that the dates are from Thursday 21st till 24st, appart from this, of course you are welcome to come the period you want or can!! I,m preparing a BBQ too, it is gonna be great guys!!

So, I,m in Bilbao now,.... and I miss you all mother fuckers!!

Kisssssseeesssss (in honour of wonderful Dimitra)
Mario

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank Jose for the photo.
I wish I could join you all in Bilbao.
I love you.

Mahsa

. said...

Hey mario!!!
I am coming too by bus or train so i can take 2 sleeping bags with me. I can't wait to see you and everybody but i am going to see the catalan people first in 1 week.
Love
Julie

Anonymous said...

Perfect Honey!!

I didn,t have the chance to invite you personally, of course you are always welcome!!! Come whenever you want or can!!

The only thing is that i don,t know how are we going to sleep,.... but anyway I hope I have enough floor for everybody hahah :-))

Have fun In BCN, See you soon!
Love,

Anonymous said...

lovely Mario :)

Roomie

Anonymous said...

Mario !!! I miss u and I m so happy to see u soon!!!
Don't worry about if we r goin to be comfortable or not . The most important is to be together.I don't want u to buy anything !!!!:)

Come on , we can make it ,
remember the night when we slept almost 10 in marisol's room!?The night of the judith's "accident"..
so dont worry
kissesssssssss

LN!!!

Anonymous said...

"Bilbo is not only the name of a hobbit."

I can't wait for "semana grande"!
So will you tell me once and for all what the hell is the thing that you stole me and that are you keeping as a souvenir?
Love,

Joan