Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm back with the polarbears

Haha. Kidding, off course there are no polarbears here now. They hibernate during the summer... :P

It's around 25 degrees, and really nice in Norway at the moment. I came to my parents place near Oslo Sunday night, and on Thursday I will go back to Bergen. For the first time in 6 months! It feels rather surreal...

I left Amsterdam on the 30th of June, by train, to my grandparents place in Germany. For ten days I ate, basically. From there I took the plane to Naples, where I visited Ivan for ten days. It's so beautiful there (look at the pictures)!

The view from Ivans house
The 2nd bluest water in Italy

Spontaneously, I ended up flying to Vienna to visit a friend from Prinsengracht. I stayed for a week, and it was so much fun! We were 5 people from Amsterdam, and even if it was a bit weird meeting them in Austria, it felt so natural being together again. This made me really happy, because I know it will be the same when I meet any one of you again.

Viennese Coffe- House

It was so touching to read all your posts, there were truly great friendships established this year!

I still think about you, and I always will.

Yours,
Cathrine (Cathie ;) )

No comments: