Thursday, July 17, 2008

!!!! HELLO!!!

OLÁ!

Dear friends,

It has been 7 months since i left sarphatistraat. And i just wanted you to know, that after 7 months in "reality" i still haven't forgotten any of you. Believe me or not, i dream with you guys and or times in amsterdam about 2 or 3 times a week, and for the first month i couldnt even get some decent sleep.

Truth is i miss you all. I know that there hasnt been almost any communication between all of you but that doesnt mean i don't remember you or our great times, and i seriously hope you still have some kind of reminescence of my person :)

I also wanted you to know that for me it is really fucked up to know that next time i come back to amsterdam you guys won't be there, so i feel like there is something that i won't ever have again. I always said that i would visit you and i was supposed to however i failed one course and had to stay in lisbon studying, oh and yeah, i passed now which means that i'm graduate now \o/

Dear friends, i whish you all the best, good luck for your life and i hope we can meet somewhere in this (small) world. And hey, the biggest part of this group of people is spanish! And what is right next to spain?? Portugal! So let's just have a weekend together in some random city and have a taste of the old good times!

Lotta love!

David from Portugal

PS. This blog is an amazing idea! Just keep it updated or else ill join Adria for you know what.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey David!! Nice to hear about you!
I'm sure we'll meet again .I've never been in Portugal so I can tell I 'm gonna go there soon and hope to see u then .
xx
helene

Anonymous said...

What,s up man? It is really great to get news from you!! how are you, majo?

Dude, you never came back to AMS by the time we still were there,..... Now it is gonna be more difficult to see you!! Fuck U :-))

How is your life man? plans for summer? Some of us are meeting in Bilbao in augost, if you find something cheap to come, COME!! right?? Anyway, as LN says, Portugal is just the little country next to us, i will go there soon, so hope to see you soon then!

Take care my friend,
Mario