Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SOUL FRIENDS by Mario

Hi Everybody!

I,m pretty sure that specifically this post is not gonna be so read, but anyway someone have to start putting things here, in order to keep in touch in a real way!!

Today it has been so hard guys, I have said bye to some of my closest friends in my erasmus life, and that have killed me, Mahsa looking at me completely distroyed is the last thing i wanted to see (I luv U)

In that train, I was saying to my mind, .... "It is not fair to find finally soul friends here", "why life is so cruel?". I am not talking about the hilarous parties, great picnics and so on that we,ve enjoyed together.... I am talking about something more, about people that have completely accepted me with all of my pros and cons. That,s gonna be so hard to find it with another people. I,m so thanked guys, thanks for making me the happiest man ever!

Hopefully or thankfully (I think in this case is Thankfully,.... Mahsapedia?) Jimena, Faus and I were flying in the same flight and this have helped the 3 of us so much. It was fun the way back home, 26 kilos in a low cost airline, bike with a crappy package, 4 handluggage of joan, 2 of chime, 2 of me,.... exhosted but fun!

And here I am, B.friend is sleeping because he has to work early tomorrow morning,... thankfully I have him helping me to get over of this deep sadness, but it is 3 am and I cannot sleep!

Good luck to those that are travelling to Berlin in some hours, and a big hug as well to Mahsa, that is crossing all the world to meet her family and friends again!

I,ll promise next time to be more optimistic, but what can i do? afterall with you guys I feel that I can say everything without any "tabu", and that,s the coolest thing that could happen to a group of a SOUL FRIENDS.

LOL (Lots of Love)
Mario

PS: Nana is so high,....... You say goodbye I say hello,......... what a memories!

7 comments:

. said...

NANA IS SO HIGH....hahahaha. Seriously mario, everytime i heard that soon i keep laughing at the song remebering your way to invent lyrics...hahaha. I'm smiling again now...
wow..Thanks for make me smile.

Miss u guys and what is better LOVE U GUYS...

Sonsoles

Anonymous said...

Sorry it is song not soon...

Sonsol

Anonymous said...

hahha guapa!! today is getting better the feelings about loneliness and sadness. I have met chimo today to have a lovely coffe and we were in Madrid like in Amsterdam, trying to find good places, cozy bars, cool shops, and great plans for future picnics!! It is the same, but without all the good company we,ve enjoyed in amsterdam!!

what about you? your exams are over, aren,t they? are you in the coast? let me know details,

Love you so much marisonsolilla, See U
Mario

Anonymous said...

Mariooooo! I miss u !
Yep me too I'm a bit scared about being disappointed with my friends , feeling they don't "fulfill" me anymore.

never gonna forget any of u .
kisses and hugs!

Anonymous said...

forget to sign :helene

Anonymous said...

Guapa!!! I miss u toooooo, hope to have fun in your road trip to deep-south-spain and waiting next chance to see each other,.... love u!
Mario

. said...

hahaha
listening to james blunt after i just got home is not a good idea.

I love you.
All of you.

I'm scared the worst is just coming.
-Mahsa