Monday, July 14, 2008

Smiles by Héctor

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 11:30:28 PM

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with my close friends from BCN, as I am used to do.

However, this time it was not the same, I felt like many people were missing in the party... then I realized that I also would have liked to have celebrated it with you Sarphati people in Sarphati... but rather than becoming sad, a smile was drawn in my face when this thought came to my mind.

Thanks for make me smile


Best regards from BCN


héctor
www.hector624.com

3 comments:

. said...

Tomorrow is the last day in Amsterdam for most of the people. It'll be one of the saddest days in the whole year.

We miss you guys.

. said...

Dude or sweety! You have to sign all of your post or comments in order to know who is writting what!

Thanks anyway, it has been a hard day without any dought!

;-)
Mario

Anonymous said...

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SLSlSmW74

Joan