Tuesday, July 22, 2008

some words..

Hey people,

How are you?
I’m glad to see that the blog is being followed..

I’ve been back home for already one week but as I’ve been so busy I haven’t had time to write you some words.It’s not that I have to ,but I want to.
I just wanted to thank all of you for such a great year.It has been amazing!It couldn’t have been better.
I know that I’ve grown up so much as a person during this year...I’ve learned something from each of you and the result , I know it, is that I am a better person now.So thank you so much.
All my friends and family are telling me how happy I seem to be , how beautiful I’ve come back, how much my eyes are shining...etc since I arrived. But it just because I’ve come back HAPPY, full of life, full of “ joie de vivre”,...
After a bad period that I had had to go through ,quite recently, this year was the perfect gift someone could have ever given me.
It has fulfilled me of energy, optimimism, and enought strength to face the future and whatever comes.

I sincerly love you ,
Hélène

No comments: