Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some french news

Hello my sweet family!!
I can see that everyone is more or less ok but that we definitly keep it touch although i was sure we will but this blog is a great idea!
I am sorry to not give you more news but i am very busy here and my computer doesn't work very well anymore so i have to send my e-mail from my friend's computer.
I came back from Poland on sunday where i have seen maciek for few hours, it was nice and weird to see each other not in Amsterdam.
If i can give you some hope concerning the "after eramus period", well, it's been one month that i came back home and i think about you every single day but i am not sad....just happy that this happened in my life, so i hope you will have the same feelings.
I have also a funny story : i get my master for next year so i will spend 6 months in Toulouse and 6 months in Warwick as a kind of second erasmus....and guess with who i will be in England??.....JOE!!!!
I asked also for Barcelona but they didn't give me the answer yet so England is sure and maybe Barcelona.....
I have found my appartment in Toulouse so you are all invited to come whenever you want to.
For the Spanish people i plan to come in Barcelona from the 8th to the 11th of august and also to Bilbao at the end of the month.
For the sweetest american girl, i am definitly going to Montreal next summer and i am gonna try to get an intership in US in september 2009....so i will do my best to come to visit you.
Miss Ponce Fiesta i am not sure to be able to come to sevilla but let me know if you can meet me to barcelona or somewhere else....
I wish you all a good summer, here the weather is amazing and i spend my days to the swimming pool.....
LOT OF LOVE
Julie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a shame Julie !I 'll be gone from 8 to 18 to the south of spain ( andalucia).So I am not gonna see in Bcn but yes in Bilbao!Cool that u'r comin'!
bisous

Anonymous said...

F***!One day I'll do it!I'll sign
Previous comment:Ln

Anonymous said...

julie! It´s chimo. I´ll be in barcelona those days..great!! where are you staying?? lets do a meeting-going out the 8th! I will send an email to everyone in barcelona. Conde is also there..I think until that friday.
Great..I´m very happy
bisous