Monday, July 21, 2008

I love you.

So missing my flight back to the US is probably the second best thing I’ve done in my life. The first being to go to Amsterdam to study.

The last trip around Europe was amazing. I couldn’t have asked for a better 4 days. Thanks guys for coming all the way back for me. It means a lot to me. Sorry to have made Berlin unsuccessful once again. Conde's birthday was great, we missed you all.

I ended the best year of my life with the 2 worst days I’ve ever had. The guys left the airport at around 1:30 in the morning. And I decided to stay the night there to make sure to make it to my flight (not that missing it again wouldn’t have me happier than anything.) I spent the next 12 hours in the airport. Destroyed. Then got onto my plane to Philadelphia. But we couldn’t land in Philadelphia so they took us to Boston. We couldn’t land there either, so finally we went to Atlantic city. We got more fuel for the plane and after 10 and a half hours we finally got off the plane.

That gave me about 1 min to catch my next flight to Phoenix. We had to wait about 45 min before taking off, because of bad weather. After another 5 hours of flying, I got to Arizona. My luggage didn’t. But that a story for another time. No one should be allowed to travel all that way alone when they're destroyed.

My parents picked me up at the airport. I’d missed them. More than I had remembered, and we drove to Tucson. I’ve been home for about 1 hour. Everyone is sleeping. But I can’t, not because of the time difference, but because my first night here is too hard. Too real. Tomorrow is that start of my new life, and somehow I’m hoping it doesn’t come.

I just can’t believe that it’s over. I shouldn’t be here. I can’t think since I left. I can’t breath. I can’t stop crying. I criticize everything now. The big trucks, the huge stores, the wide streets, the never ending sight of cactus. But at least every time I’m about to cry because of sadness, I smile.

Because it really was the best year of my life. Thanks to all of you. My love for you is forever.


I believe in a theory. I wish with all my heart that it’s true.

I miss you………….
Mahsa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mahsa, my sweety!

It is gonna be fine pretty soon, trust on me! take the best things you could of your new life and be optimistic, this will help you so much!

It has been a really great year but it is only over the place, no the friendship, you know that, don,t you?

Let me know you phone number as soon as you have it, right?

GUYS!! with ICALL we can call mahsa for free to US from our Laptops to her cellphone!! I will post more details about this after triying it with mahsa in the following days!!

Take care preciosa!!
Mario

. said...

I love you, honey.

We miss you here.

Adria

Anonymous said...

Mahsa,

It must have been really hard...
But as mario say its gona be ok pretty son.
Try to keep yourself busy the first days, even weeks.And think how "lucky" u are to have gone back home on holidays...The contrast is "softer".

Anyway ,take care,good luck !
xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

sorrieeeeee again i forgot: LN!

Anonymous said...

Mahsa!

I guess it was really hard to make that trip alone, but that makes you stronger. We all feel weird back home, the secret is to try to be positiv, to see all your friends and keep yourself busy.

It was the best year of our lifes, we all agree on that but I think it is very easy to fall on a depresion and that is not the solution. Im sure all your friends back home are amazing people that will help you to feel better each day.

What we have lived has to make us strongers , because it was wonderfull. And it is still wonderfull , Im sure we had made friends forever and you know that. We were a family for one year and the love of a family never desapear.

I hope our lives cross soon because I miss you alredy a lot, and if not i will give Mario so many kisses for you that you will feel one part of me there with you.

I love you,

Chimo

Anonymous said...

Masha, you are the best!!!!

I really hope to see you another time, you have to be proud for this amazing year that the life give to you, and for be one of the most important and happy person for a lot of people.

Tank you for you smile, your friends need it.

A Transatlantic kiss from Joan Bikes for Baby Masha!!! jejeje

Mr.Bikes